A bit of the sunburst motif combined with a nod to floral symmetry creates the perfect-vintage inspired ring fit for a contemporary heiress. It is custom-made-to-order and is available in various finishes, sizes, and carat weights. The .7 - .85 carat center stone is framed by a delicate halo. Outside the halo, custom-cut baguette and round stones alternate at different levels, catching the eye from every angle. The stones sit low profile at only 6mm above the finger at the highest point. This ring is a hand-crafted labor of love, perfect for engagements, anniversaries, and special occasions.
The Heiress Squared semi-mount can hold center stones between .7 - .85 carat. The setting has been designed to sit low profile and to accommodate a wedding band flush to the shank. I have two standard options for matching wedding bands: 1. A 14k gold solid band ($200); 2. A diamond pave band in 14k ($650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up). I can also create custom bands with different size/type stones upon request.
Trying to visualize this ring on your finger? Download a super helpful document that shows the actual scale of the designs in my collection here. Print and cut out rings to try them on your finger for a scale reference.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
- The ring shown in the first photo is a size 6.5, 14k rose gold, all diamonds with a .77 ct center diamond.
- Also pictured is the Heiress (halo set center). View the listing for it here.
- The second image is another version of the Heiress ring with a 1.5 carat center set in a bezel with alternating smaller baguettes and single round diamonds set in platinum
Pricing Options for the most commonly used stones:
- .8 ct center white sapphire and surrounding white sapphires in 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): $2590
- Semi mount with white sapphires (no center stone): $2000
- All diamond semi mount, G-H, VS-SI1 (no center stone): $3800
- All diamond semi mount with a .75 carat Forever Brilliant Moissanite Center: $4050
- All diamonds with a .7 - .8 carat center stone (pricing will vary depending on the center stone that you choose): approximately $5800, G-H, SI1
- Solid 14k matching band: $200
- 14k Micro Diamond Pave band (approx. 1.3mm width): $650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up
View videos of this ring, compare sizes and stones in my Inspiration Gallery.
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
What materials are used for the white sapphire version of this ring?
- The center is a natural white sapphire, the halo is always diamonds (white sapphires break/crack at that scale), and the outside stones are white sapphires: natural white sapphires for the rounds and Chatham white sapphires for the custom cut baguettes (cleaner stones from the same DNA, less imperfections that would be easily visible in a natural sapphire baguette cut)
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Can this ring be built with all Moissanite?
- Unfortunately, no. Moissanite is not available in tapered baguettes or in the sizes of the outside and halo round stones. You could use a Moissanite center in the diamond semi mount, or in the white sapphire semi mount.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!