Oval Hexagon Gatsby Petite
Oval Hexagon Gatsby Petite
*This is the listing for the 4x6mm (approx. .40-.50 carat center) version. The .75 carat versions is listed separately
The Art Deco sunburst and hexagon motifs are beautifully blended in the Oval Hexagon Gatsby, a gorgeous new take on the Oval Gatsby. While maintaining the baguette/round pattern, it alters the sequence with six sets of custom cut tapered baguettes instead of four, using one round between each set instead of two. This creates at the overall shape of a hexagon rather than the squared diamond shape of the Oval Gatsby. This design is very flexible, and is also available with a 5x7 mm oval (.75 carat) or 6x8 mm (approx 1 - 1.50 carat) center -see other listings.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
- The ring shown in the first photo is a size 6.5, 14k rose gold, all diamonds with a .46 carat center
- The photo on the hand is a size 5.5 finger
- A .75 and 1 - 1.5 carat option is available in separate listings (coming soon)
Pricing Options for the most commonly used stones:
- This ring is not available with white sapphires
- All diamond semi mount, G-H, VS-SI1 (no center stone): $3700
- All diamond semi mount with a .5 carat Forever One Moissanite Center: $3850
- All diamonds with approx. .5 carat center stone (pricing will vary depending on the center stone that you choose): approximately $4500, G-H, SI1
- Separate solid 14k matching band: $200
- Separate 14k Micro Diamond Pave band (approx. 1.3mm width): $650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up
Pricing for commonly used alternative stones:
- 4x6mm Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding diamonds: $3850
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
What materials are used for the white sapphire version of this ring?
- The center is a natural white sapphire, the halo is always diamonds (white sapphires break/crack at that scale), and the outside stones are white sapphires: natural white sapphires for the rounds and Chatham white sapphires for the custom cut baguettes (cleaner stones from the same DNA, less imperfections that would be easily visible in a natural sapphire baguette cut)
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!