The pear-shaped composition of the Rhapsody ring is, as its name suggests, "a work free in form and inspiration." Pear diamonds are as unique in shape as nature creates - each one is cut to maximize the quality of the stone from which it is chiseled. Therefore, each diamond Rhapsody ring is also a custom design, built to complement the shape of the center. The center pear stone is framed by a double halo of varying rounds that serve to soften the sharp point of the pear. The halos are interrupted by the straight lines of the baguette stones that connote piano keys suspended in action.
The setting has been designed to sit low profile and to accommodate a wedding band flush to the shank. I have two standard options for matching wedding bands: 1. A 14k gold solid band ($200); 2. A diamond pave band in 14k ($650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up). I can also create custom bands with different size/type stones upon request.
Trying to visualize this ring on your finger? Download a super helpful document that shows the actual scale of the designs in my collection here. Print and cut out rings to try them on your finger for a scale reference.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
- The ring pictured is a size 6.5, diamonds, 14k rose gold with a .40 carat center. The center is approximately 4mm x 5.5 mm
- The second photo is credited to Davin Lindwall Photography
- For the all white sapphire (and diamond halo) version and the diamond version with a moissanite center, this ring comes in a standard design with the center measuring 4 x 6 mm
- The photo picturing the Petite on a hand is on a size 5.5 finger
- The photo with two rings is comparing the overall size of the .75 carat version (Rhapsody) and the .4 carat version (Rhapsody Petite)
- The photo with the peachy colored center features a peach sapphire with surrounding diamonds. You can get this look with morganite and white sapphires as well (see pricing below)
- The diamond version is custom built to order, based on your center stone choice. It will vary slightly in form based on the exact shape/size of the center pear.
- 4 x 6 mm custom cut natural white sapphire center, diamond halo white sapphires surrounding: $2250
- Complete Diamond ring with approximately .25-.45 ct center stone (G-H, Si1): $3600 (Other qualities/sizes available based on your preferences and budget- pears vary greatly in their cut/weight and proportional surface area. When building the ring, I am aiming for surface area, not weight)
- Semi mount with diamonds for approximately 4 x 6mm (no center stone): $2850
Pricing for Other Commonly Used Stones
- 4 x 6mm custom cut morganite, diamond halo, white sapphires surrounding: $2250
- Also available, black diamond or blue sapphire center with surrounding white sapphires or white diamonds
View videos of this ring, compare sizes and stones in my Inspiration Gallery.
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
What materials are used for the white sapphire version of this ring?
- The center is a natural white sapphire, the halo is always diamonds (white sapphires break/crack at that scale), and the outside stones are white sapphires: natural white sapphires for the rounds and Chatham white sapphires for the custom cut baguettes (cleaner stones from the same DNA, less imperfections that would be easily visible in a natural sapphire baguette cut)
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Can this ring be built with all Moissanite?
- Unfortunately, no. Moissanite is not available in tapered baguettes or in the sizes of the outside and halo round stones. You could use a Moissanite center in the diamond semi mount, or in the white sapphire semi mount.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!