The Rockefeller 1.5 carat
The Rockefeller 1.5 carat
This new, smaller version of the Rockefeller ring is an stunning beauty that always makes a statement. The flattering design softens and elongates the cushion cut center with a tiny halo and pronged outer round stones. A delicate spray of tapered baguettes adds a unique twist and will enhance any finger shape. The center cushion cut stone measures approximately 7mm and weighs approximately 1.5 carats for a diamond (approx. 2.5 carats for a sapphire, as sapphires are heavier than diamonds). One of the best features of this ring, despite it's size and how low it is set, is the fact that it can accommodate a wedding band flush to the shank. This ring design can be built to fit nearly any size center stone. Please inquire for more details.
The Rockefeller semi-mount (everything but the center) can hold center stones between 1.25 - 1.75 carats with diamonds (approx. 7mm). I have two standard options for matching wedding bands: 1. A 14k gold solid band ($200); 2. A diamond pave band in 14k ($650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up). I can also create custom bands with different size/type stones upon request.
- The first photo features all diamonds, with a center 6.5mm x 7.5mm, approximately 1.40 carats, size 6.75
- The second photo compares the larger and smaller Rockefeller in rose and white gold
- The last photos features a mixed metals (white gold top, yellow gold shank) Rockefeller with a deep 2.5 carat blue sapphire center, surrounded by diamonds
Trying to visualize this ring on your finger? Download a super helpful document that shows the actual scale of the designs in my collection here. Print and cut out rings to try them on your finger for a scale reference.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
Pricing Options for the most commonly used stones:
- 2.5 ct (approx. 6.5x7.5) center Chatham white sapphire and surrounding white sapphires in 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): $2900
- Semi mount with white sapphires (no center stone): $2000
- 6.5x7.5 mm center morganite and surrounding white sapphires in 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): approx. $2700
- All diamond semi mount, G-H, VS-SI1 (no center stone): $3950
- 6.5x7.5 mm center morganite and diamonds in 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): approx. $4300
- All diamond semi mount with a 7mm Forever One Moissanite Center: $4980
- All diamonds with a 1.5 carat center stone (pricing will vary depending on the center stone that you choose): approximately $10,00 - $25,000
- Solid 14k matching band: $200
- 14k Micro Diamond Pave band (approx. 1.3mm width): $650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up; other sizes available upon request
View videos of this ring, compare sizes and stones in my Inspiration Gallery.
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
What materials are used for the white sapphire version of this ring?
- The center is a Chatham white sapphire (natural is possible, but will be much more expensive), the halo is always diamonds (white sapphires break/crack at that scale), and the outside stones are white sapphires: natural white sapphires for the rounds and Chatham white sapphires for the custom cut baguettes (cleaner stones from the same DNA, less imperfections that would be easily visible in a natural sapphire baguette cut)
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Can this ring be built with all Moissanite?
- Unfortunately, no. Moissanite is not available in tapered baguettes or in the sizes of the outside and halo round stones. You could use a Moissanite center in the diamond semi mount, or in the white sapphire semi mount.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!