The enchanting Juliet exemplifies the deco cluster motif with floral symmetry at it's best. This antique-inspired beauty is fashioned to sit as low as possible while still accommodating a band flush to the shank. Delicate prongs frame the center and pinpoint the outer rounds. Contemporary construction provides increased stone security while maintaining vintage flair. Because each ring is custom, made to order, this design can be built with various stone sizes to create a different look.
I have two standard options for matching wedding bands: 1. A 14k gold solid band ($200); 2. A diamond pave band in 14k ($650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up). I can also create custom bands with different size/type stones upon request.
Trying to visualize this ring on your finger? Download a super helpful document that shows the actual scale of the designs in my collection here. Print and cut out rings to try them on your finger for a scale reference.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
- The Juliet above is all diamonds, set in 14k yellow gold with a 1.20 carat center, size 5
- The scale photo on the hand pictures the ring on a size 5 finger
Pricing Options for the most commonly used stones:
- 6.5mm (1.25 ct) center white sapphire, diamond halo, and surrounding white sapphires in 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): $2450
- All diamond semi mount, G-H, VS-SI1 (no center stone): $3550
- All diamond semi mount with a 6.5mm ( 1 carat size) Forever One Moissanite Center: $3850
- All diamonds with a 1 carat center stone (pricing will vary depending on the center stone that you choose): approximately $7000 - $8500, G-H, SI1 average
- Solid 14k matching band: $200
- 14k Micro Diamond Pave band (approx. 1.3mm width): $650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up
Pricing for commonly used alternative stones:
- 1 carat Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding white sapphires: $2050
- 1 carat Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding diamonds: $3700
- 1 carat Black Sapphire with surrounding white sapphires: $2550
- 1 carat Black Sapphire, black diamond halo with surrounding white diamonds: $3850
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!