The Mid Gatsby
The Mid Gatsby
This beautiful ring will turn heads everywhere you go! Pure sparkle and Art Deco elegance at it's best. The scale of the Mid Gatsby ring is in-between the Original Gatsby and the Gatsby Petite. It is custom-made-to-order and is available in various finishes, sizes, and carat weights. The center stone is framed by a petite diamond halo. Outside the halo, alternating custom-cut baguette and round stones cascade at different levels, catching the eye from every angle. The delicate wiring slightly lifts the stones, allowing the light to illuminate from below. This ring is a hand-crafted labor of love, perfect for engagements, anniversaries, and special occasions.
The Mid Gatsby semi-mount can hold center stones between .6 - .75 carat. The setting has been designed to sit low profile and to accommodate a wedding band flush to the shank. I have two standard options for matching wedding bands: 1. A 14k gold solid band ($200); 2. A diamond pave band in 14k ($650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up). I can also create custom bands with different size/type stones upon request.
Trying to visualize this ring on your finger? Download a super helpful document that shows the actual scale of the designs in my collection here. Print and cut out rings to try them on your finger for a scale reference.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
- The ring shown in the first photo is a size 5, 14k yellow gold, with a .70 carat center diamond
- The second photo shows all three (Original, Mid, Petite) Gatsby sizes in 14k rose, yellow and white gold
- The photo of the three hands is a comparison of the 3 Gatsby sizes on a size 4.75 finger
Pricing Options for the most commonly used stones:
- .7 ct center white sapphire, diamond halo, and surrounding white sapphires in 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): $2500
- Semi mount with diamond halo and surrounding white sapphires (no center stone): $2000
- All diamond semi mount, G-H, VS-SI1 (no center stone): $3550
- All diamond semi mount with a .6 carat Forever Brilliant Moissanite Center: $3700
- All diamonds with a .6 - .75 carat center stone (pricing will vary depending on the center stone that you choose): approximately $5500, G-H, SI1
- Solid 14k matching band: $200
- 14k Micro Diamond Pave band (approx. 1.3mm width): $650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up
Pricing for commonly used alternative stones:
- .7 carat Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding white sapphires: $2150
- .7 carat Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding diamonds: $3650
- .7 carat Black Diamond, black diamond halo with surrounding white sapphires: $2600
- .7 carat Black Diamond, black diamond halo with surrounding white diamonds: $3800
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
What materials are used for the white sapphire version of this ring?
- The center is a natural white sapphire, the halo is always diamonds (white sapphires break/crack at that scale), and the outside stones are white sapphires: natural white sapphires for the rounds and Chatham white sapphires for the custom cut baguettes (cleaner stones from the same DNA, less imperfections that would be easily visible in a natural sapphire baguette cut)
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Can this ring be built with all Moissanite?
- Unfortunately, no. Moissanite is not available in tapered baguettes or in the sizes of the outside and halo round stones. You could use a Moissanite center in the diamond semi mount, or in the white sapphire semi mount.
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!