This cushion shape ring harkens to vintage lovers everywhere. It is custom-made-to-order and is available in various finishes and sizes. The extra long 1.71 ct center sapphire is framed by an elegant halo of diamonds. The halo is surrounded by slightly larger round sapphires and slightly-angled rounded triangles, custom cut to perfection. The delicate wiring slightly lifts the stones, allowing the light to illuminate from below. This ring is a hand-crafted labor of love, perfect for engagements, anniversaries, and special occasions.
- The first and second photo features the Odeon in rose gold, size 8, with a morganite center (soft peachy pink)
- The fourth ring shown is a size 6.5, 14k rose gold, with a 1.71 ct Chatham, fancy cut center white sapphire
The setting has been designed to sit low profile and to accommodate a wedding band flush to the shank. I have two standard options for matching wedding bands: 1. A 14k gold solid band ($200); 2. A diamond pave band in 14k ($650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up). I can also create custom bands with different size/type stones upon request.
Trying to visualize this ring on your finger? Download a super helpful document that shows the actual scale of the designs in my collection here. Print and cut out rings to try them on your finger for a scale reference.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
- 1.71 ct center Chatham sapphire, diamond halo, with 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): $2200
- 1.71 ct morganite, diamond halo, with white sapphires surrounding: $2200
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
What materials are used for the white sapphire version of this ring?
- The center is a Chatham white sapphire (natural is possible, but will be much more expensive), the halo is always diamonds (white sapphires break/crack at that scale), and the outside stones are white sapphires: natural white sapphires for the rounds and Chatham white sapphires for the custom cut baguettes (cleaner stones from the same DNA, less imperfections that would be easily visible in a natural sapphire baguette cut)
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! It will be a special order with custom cut stones. Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!