The Oval Gatsby Petite
The Oval Gatsby Petite
The Oval Gatsby Petite is the scaled-down version of the Original Oval Gatsby and Mid Oval Gatsby designs. This beautiful ring will turn heads everywhere you go! Pure sparkle and Art Deco elegance at it's best. It is designed to be more affordable by using a smaller center stone (.5 carat), and is fantastic for smaller ring sizes. The Oval Gatsby Petite is custom-made-to-order and is available in various finishes, sizes, and carat weights. The center stone is framed by a diamond halo. Outside the halo, alternating custom-cut baguette and round stones cascade at different levels, catching the eye from every angle. The delicate wiring slightly lifts the stones, allowing the light to illuminate from below. This ring is a hand-crafted labor of love, perfect for engagements, anniversaries, and special occasions.
The Oval Gatsby Petite semi-mount can hold center stones approximately .5 carat, or 4x6mm. The setting has been designed to sit low profile and to accommodate a wedding band flush to the shank. I have two standard options for matching wedding bands: 1. A 14k gold solid band ($200); 2. A diamond pave band in 14k ($650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up). I can also create custom bands with different size/type stones upon request.
Trying to visualize this ring on your finger? Download a super helpful document that shows the actual scale of the designs in my collection here. Print and cut out rings to try them on your finger for a scale reference.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
- The ring shown in the first photo is a size 3.75, 14k rose gold, with a 4x6mm Forever Brilliant Moissanite center and surrounding diamonds
- The second photo shows the ring paired with a diamond micro pave band
- The photo of the three Oval Gatsbys side by side shows the actual scale comparison
Pricing Options for the most commonly used stones:
- .5 ct center white sapphire, diamond halo, and surrounding white sapphires in 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): $2250
- Semi mount with diamond halo and surrounding white sapphires (no center stone): $2000
- All diamond semi mount, G-H, VS-SI1 (no center stone): $3150
- All diamond semi mount with a .5 carat Forever Brilliant Moissanite Center: $3300
- All diamonds with an approx. .35 carat, 4x6 mm center stone (pricing will vary depending on the center stone that you choose): approximately $3700, G-H, SI1 (for a half carat center stone, you will have to upgrade to the Mid Oval Gatsby)
- Separate Solid 14k matching band: $200
- Separate 14k Micro Diamond Pave band (approx. 1.3mm width): $650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up
Pricing for commonly used alternative stones:
- 4x6mm natural Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding white sapphires: $2100
- 4x6mm natural Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding diamonds: $3200
- 4x6mm natural black sapphire, black diamond halo with surrounding white sapphires: $2300
- 4x6mm natural black sapphire, black diamond halo with surrounding white diamonds: $3450
View videos of this ring, compare sizes and stones in my Inspiration Gallery.
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
What materials are used for the white sapphire version of this ring?
- The center is a natural white sapphire, the halo is always diamonds (white sapphires break/crack at that scale), and the outside stones are white sapphires: natural white sapphires for the rounds and Chatham white sapphires for the custom cut baguettes (cleaner stones from the same DNA, less imperfections that would be easily visible in a natural sapphire baguette cut)
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Can this ring be built with all Moissanite?
- Unfortunately, no. Moissanite is not available in tapered baguettes or in the sizes of the outside and halo round stones. You could use a Moissanite center in the diamond semi mount, or in the white sapphire semi mount.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!