The Starlet is the latest of my deco designs to utilize a combination of tapered baguettes and rounds to contemporize the ubiquitous solitaire. The double halo echoes the symmetrical V shape of the Marquise center. The pinpoints of the delicate prongs serve the double purpose of creating both a frame for the piece as well as a subtle floral illusion. This is the perfect update for heirloom marquise stones, a very popular stone for rings in decades past. The cluster effect adds scale to smaller center stones and, by contrast, is a beautiful enhancer of colored stones as well. Marquise have a very large surface area for their carat weight, so you will get a lot of scale for your money with this design.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
- The ring shown in the first photo is a size 4.5, 14k rose gold, with a .60 carat center diamond
Pricing Options for the most commonly used stones:
- 4x8mm center white sapphire, diamond halo, and surrounding white sapphires in 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): $2600
- Semi mount with diamond halo and surrounding white sapphires (no center stone): $2100
- All diamond semi mount, G-H, VS-SI1 (no center stone): $3900
- All diamond semi mount with a 4x8mm Forever Brilliant Moissanite Center: $4090
- All diamonds with a .60-.65 carat center stone (pricing will vary depending on the center stone that you choose): approximately $5200, G-H, SI1
- Separate solid 14k matching band: $200
- Separate 14k Micro Diamond Pave band (approx. 1.3mm width) : $650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up
Pricing for commonly used alternative stones:
- 4x8mm natural Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding white sapphires: $2300
- 4x8mm natural Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding diamonds: $4090
- 4x8mm natural black sapphire, black diamond halo with surrounding white sapphires: $2700
- 4x8mm natural black sapphire, black diamond halo with surrounding white diamonds: $4150
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Can this ring be built with all Moissanite?
- Unfortunately, no. Moissanite is not available in tapered baguettes or in the sizes of the outside and halo round stones. You could use a Moissanite center in the diamond semi mount, or in the white sapphire semi mount.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!