The Valentina is a design that compliments, enhances, and softens the traditional marquise stone in a contemporary way. The double halo echoes the symmetrical V shape with brilliant round cuts alternating in size. The pinpoints of the delicate prongs serve the double purpose of creating both a frame for the piece as well as a subtle floral illusion. This is the perfect update for heirloom marquise stones, a very popular stone for rings in decades past. The cluster effect adds scale to smaller center stones and, by contrast, would be a beautiful enhancer of colored stones as well.
Trying to visualize this ring on your finger? Download a super helpful document that shows the actual scale of the designs in my collection here. Print and cut out rings to try them on your finger for a scale reference.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
- The ring shown in the first photo is a size 6, 14k rose gold, with a .7 carat center diamond
Pricing Options for the most commonly used stones:
- .85 ct center white sapphire, diamond halo, and surrounding white sapphires in 14k gold (white, yellow, rose): $2360
- Semi mount with diamond halo and surrounding white sapphires (no center stone): $2000
- All diamond semi mount, G-H, VS-SI1 (no center stone): $3500
- All diamond semi mount with a .75 carat Forever Brilliant Moissanite Center: $3650
- All diamonds with a .65 - .75 carat center stone (pricing will vary depending on the center stone that you choose): approximately $5500, G-H, SI1
- Solid 14k matching band: $200
- 14k Micro Diamond Pave band (approx. 1.3mm width) : $650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up
Pricing for commonly used alternative stones:
- .7 carat Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding white sapphires: $2150
- .7 carat Morganite (peachy pink center) with surrounding diamonds: $3550
- .7 carat Black Diamond, black diamond halo with surrounding white sapphires: $2400
- .7 carat Black Diamond, black diamond halo with surrounding white diamonds: $3650
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Can this ring be built with all Moissanite?
- Unfortunately, no. Moissanite is not available in tapered baguettes or in the sizes of the outside and halo round stones. You could use a Moissanite center in the diamond semi mount, or in the white sapphire semi mount.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!