This perfectly-balanced assymetrical design is different than anything else out there. It is custom-made-to-order and is available in various finishes, sizes, and carat weights. The .5 ct center stone is framed by an elegant halo. Outside the halo, round stones gracefully transform into slightly angled marquise stones, catching the eye from every direction. The delicate wiring slightly lifts the stones, allowing the light to illuminate from below. This ring is a hand-crafted labor of love, perfect for engagements, anniversaries, and special occasions.
- The ring shown is a size 6.5, 14k rose gold, with a .5 ct center diamond
The Leda semi-mount can hold center stones between .45 - .65 carat. The setting has been designed to sit low profile and to accommodate a wedding band flush to the shank. I have two standard options for matching wedding bands: 1. A 14k gold solid band ($200); 2. A diamond pave band in 14k ($650 or $750 for sizes 6.5 and up). I can also create custom bands with different size/type stones upon request.
Trying to visualize this ring on your finger? Download a super helpful document that shows the actual scale of the designs in my collection here. Print and cut out rings to try them on your finger for a scale reference.
Please visit my FAQ page to learn more about the ordering process.
View videos of this ring, compare sizes and stones in my Inspiration Gallery.
- Due to cutting difficulties of this design, it is not available in white sapphires
- .5 center diamond, G-H, SI (pricing varies depending on your center stone choice) approximately $5500
- Semi mount (all diamonds, no center stone): $4400
- Moissanite center stone with diamonds surrounding: $4550
How do I go about ordering this ring?
- Visit my FAQ page first to better understand the ordering process, then contact me with any additional questions.
I already have an heirloom stone, can I use it in this setting?
- Yes! I love when clients incorporate their own stones into my settings. I can build a semi mount for you to precisely fit your center stone size and color. You can choose to send the stone to me to have it set at no extra cost, or I can send you the semi mount to have your stone set locally.
Can I buy this ring with other stones?
- Yes! Please contact me for a quote for different stones, including blue sapphires, rubies, etc.
Love the ring as is, but prefer a different size/type center stone or metal? More questions?
Pricing is for fully insured, trackable overnight domestic shipping. International shipping is available - please inquire for a quote. Please contact me with any questions; I am available throughout the process of purchasing your dream ring!